Here are some other ways that you can support the HEART Act:
- Send us a quotation of support from your ED or other member of your organization that we can use in press releases and other efforts to promote the HEART Act.
- Contact your members of Congress and ask them to support the HEART Act and ask your stakeholders to do the same. Please go to rareadvocates.org or Haystackproject.org and use the tools provided to send your stories to Congress members to support the HEART act.
- The FCS Foundation (FCSF) and other advocacy groups will be conducting a social media campaign to support The Heart Act – please like and share our content and develop your own – and please use the hashtag #HEARTACT2020
- FCSF can also provide you with a brief article about The HEART Act for your in-house newsletter or LinkedIn page.
- Reach out to your industry partners to ask them to support this effort.
The next step is to get The HEART Act filed for review in Congress. We are working with many supportive legislators to move this forward. Please make your voice heard on behalf of your constituents and all people affected by rare diseases in the U.S. We look forward to updating you about our progress.